Saturday, November 26, 2022

Wordle 525

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ ROACH
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 ACUTE
🟩🟨⬛️🟨🟨 CAMEL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CLEAN

It took me about 5 minutes to finish this game.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ ROACH
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 SUITE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPITE

This game didn’t take as long as the NYT game. I may have finished it in under a minute.

The NYT game was dominated by yellow and this one was lacking yellow. It’s not quite symmetry but I like it.

🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SHOULD
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SATIRE

This game only took me a couple minutes to finish.

This is the second day in a row that I have completed the game in two guesses. This is the second 0Y in the past three games. It is also the second 0Y this month.

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 TRAIPSE
🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 PAROLEE
🟩⬛️🟨🟩🟩🟨🟩 UNDRAPE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 UPGRADE

This didn’t take too long, maybe 10 minutes. It doesn’t look pretty but I’m happy that I finished it in four guesses.

This was my 125th game. I still have yet to finish a game in one or eight guesses. It takes me an average of 3.91 guesses to finish a game. I have finished 87 percent of my games in 3 to 5 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment