Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Wordle 514

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 VENUS
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️🟨 STAIN
🟩🟨🟩🟨⬛️ SLANG
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SNARL

This took maybe 5-7 minutes. It wasn’t too tough.

I didn’t notice it until just now but yesterday was the 100th time I finished a game in 4 guesses.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ VENUS
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 RADIO
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ CHOMP
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 FOLKY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FOLLY

This wasn’t too difficult but took a little longer than I wanted it to. I was stunned when I saw that I still had yet to find any consonants after three guesses.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ VENUS
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 RADIO
🟩⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ CHOMP
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 FOLKY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 COMFY

Septle reset their games mid morning. I’m not sure why. I wasn’t really paying attention. My fourth guess wasn’t a good one but it did help me find the answer.

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 PANDER
⬛️🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️ BRAIDS
🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ ADROIT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LIZARD

This wasn’t too difficult. It probably took me 10-15 minutes to finish.

I was surprised by how many yellow letters there were in my first three guesses. It’s pretty unusual to see that much yellow in a game. This is the first time this month and eighth time overall that yellow is the most dominant color. It doesn’t happen very often (8/113).

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ PANDER
⬛️🟩⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ TOWING
⬛️🟩🟩🟨🟨⬛️ BOUNCY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 COUSIN

They also changed this game. I don’t like this outcome as much as I liked the previous one, even though I finished both games in 4 guesses.

Three of the past four games and four of the past six games have started with 0.1.5.

⬛️🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ FACTORY
⬛️🟨🟨🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ HEATING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MISTAKE

This took me a while but I spent most of that time trying to come up with my third guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment