Friday, November 11, 2022

Wordle 510

🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ ENACT
⬛️⬛️🟨🟩⬛️ SHEAR
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 PEDAL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MEDAL

This didn’t take long at all, maybe 5 minutes.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ ENACT
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ WOULD
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 SLIMY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GLYPH

Here’s the 5-letter game at Septle, which they continue to label as the NYT game even though it is different. That was interesting. No vowels. That doesn’t happen very often.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟨 HOLIER
🟩🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ RATING
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟨🟩 RAPIDS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RADIUS

That didn’t take too long, maybe 5-7 minutes. I thought that there wasn’t going to be a U in the answer after the second guess. Oops.

I get two letters on my first guess 39 percent of the time but exactly one of those letters is green just 11 percent of the time.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ THUNDER
🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 DIADEMS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WAYSIDE

This took me a while. The big break in figuring this one out was considering that the answer might end in SIDE. It still took me 10 minutes or more after that to figure out what my third guess should be.

This is the first time this streak, the second time this month, and second time overall that I finished a game in three guesses with an equal number of green, yellow, and black letters. Both of those games began with 0.2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment