Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Wordle 522

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ PANEL
⬛️🟨🟩🟨🟨 WEIRD
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DRIVE

That was fast.

This is the 75th time I have finished a games in three guesses. It is the second time in the last three games that I started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses.

⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ PANEL
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 CRANE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 INANE

This was the solution to the NYT game on Nov 13. That game took me 6 guesses and considerably more time to solve than this one.

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟨🟨 WIDEST
🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟨🟨 DITTOS
🟩🟨⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ SORDID
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STUDIO

This probably took me 20-30 minutes. I mistakenly put the I in the same place in my second guess as it was in my first guess. I forgot to make sure that my third guess included a T. Both of those mistakes bother me more than the amount of time it took me to finish this game.

This is just the second time this month that yellow has been the most common color. This is just the second time I have started a game with 0.4.2. The previous time was on Oct 27 and I finished that game in 3 guesses.

🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 PLUMAGE
🟩🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ PETERED
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 PREVENT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PROJECT

This took less time than the 6-letter game but it wasn’t a fast game. I should have known better than to put two Es in my third guess.

This is the first time since late Sep that I have started with 1.1.5 and finished the game in 4 guesses. The last three time I started with 1.1.5 I finished in 3 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment