Sunday, November 20, 2022

Wordle 519

🟩🟩🟨🟨⬛️ BREAD
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 BRAKE
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 BRACE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BRAVE

That was fast. I played my second, third, and fourth guesses in the order that they occurred to me. I considered playing them in a different order but I didn’t.

This is the first time I gave started with 2.2.1 in the 256 games I have tracked. It is just the second time that I have got 4 letters (green or yellow) on my first guess. The previous time was when I started with 0.4.1 on Jun 27. That game also took me four guesses to finish.

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ BREAD
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 ROUGE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟨 INFER
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ PYRES
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 THREW

This took a little longer. It wasn’t until my final guess that I figured out what the other three letters were. *sigh*

⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟩🟨 WARDEN
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 MANGER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BANTER

This didn’t take long at all, maybe 5 minutes. I was surprised that flipping the R and the N worked. I was equally surprised when the first word that occurred to me for my third guess was the answer.

This is the second time this month and third time overall that I started a game with 2.2.2. I finished all three of those games in 3 guesses. This makes six games that I have started with 4 letters (green or yellow). The other configurations that I have started with that included four letters are 1.3.2 (twice) and 0.4.2 (once). I finished all but one of those games in three guesses. The other one took me five guesses.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ EXPLAIN
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ GRIFTED
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 WITHOUT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHEMIST

This took a little while. I overlooked the fact that my third guess was missing an E.

I started this game with 0.2.5 which is the third time in the past six games that has happened. That usually happens about once every six games. This is the sixth consecutive game that I have finished in 3 or 4 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment