Thursday, November 3, 2022

Wordle 502

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ SERUM
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟨 GHOUL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ALOUD

That was fast.

Roughly half the time (15/31) that I start with 1.0.4 I finish in 3 guesses. The past 4 games (including this one) that started with 1.0.4 ended in 3 guesses. Prior to that there was a streak of 4 games that started 1.0.4 ending in 4 guesses.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ IMPORT
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 JUICER
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ BRAIDS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BRAINY

This game did not take long. I might have been able to get it in 3 guesses. Before I hit the submit button on my third guess I considered changing it to something that ended in Y but nothing immediately came to mind. It wasn’t until I saw how close I was with my third guess that my fourth guess occurred to me.

Four of the past five games (including this one) have started with 0.2.4.

🟨⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟩⬛️ AUCTION
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟨🟩⬛️ DECALOG
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LOCATOR

That took at least 10-15 minutes. My second guess was missing a T. That was a mistake on my part.

This is just the third time I have started a game with 2.2.3 and the first time that I have started a game with 2.2.3 and finished it in three guesses. The two previous times I started games with 2.2.3 I finished them in 2 or 4 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment