Monday, November 21, 2022

Wordle 520

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 TURBO
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ VOICE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 AXIOM

This probably took 10-12 minutes. I spent most of that time trying to figure out what my third guess could or should be. My first thought was ONION but I was reluctant to play that for fear it would be wrong and wouldn’t help me out very much. The answer was my start word three days ago but it took me several minutes to see that possibility.

This is the first time I started a game with 0.1.4 and finished in 3 guesses since Oct 30.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ TURBO
🟩⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ FAITH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FLEET

I started this game with the same combination (0.1.5) and finished it in the same number of guesses (3) and with same overall combination (6.2.7) as the other game. I’m not sure if I have seen that happen before.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ RECTOR
⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩⬛️ BLOATS
🟨🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 TOMATO
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 POTATO

This took about 10 minutes. My first guess should not have been on my list of start words. I didn’t notice that it had two Rs until I was selecting my second guess.

I have started five of the past eight games with 0.2.4. The past six times I have started a game with 0.2.4 I have finished it in four or five guesses.

⬛️🟨🟨🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ BUTCHER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EXECUTE

This took me a while. I might have been more hesitant to try a word that has three Es on my second guess but it was the first word that I found that fit.

This is the sixth time I have started a game with 1.3.3 and the fourth time I have finished a game in 2 guesses but it’s the first time I have started a game with 1.3.3 and finished it in 2 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment