Thursday, November 24, 2022

Wordle 523

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 VOICE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ UNDER
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟩 WHEAT
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 BEAST
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 LEAST
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FEAST

This didn’t take too long but I agonized over my last two guesses. After my fourth guess I could see that there were three possibilities but I only had two guesses left. I considered playing FEAST as my fifth guess just because it is thanksgiving but I decided instead to play the words in the order that they occurred to me. I was happy to see that the correct answer was not YEAST.

This is the ninth time that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 6 guesses. The last time I started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 6 guesses was exactly 3 months ago on Aug 24.

This is the 20th time it has taken me 6 guesses to successfully finish a game. I started three quarters of those games with no green letters. One of those games I started with two green letters, three of those I started with one green letter, and one of those games was within my first fifteen games when I wasn’t keeping track of how I started games.

This is the 275th game I have played. Here are some statistics about the games I have played up to this point.





⬛️🟨⬛️🟩⬛️ VOICE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟨 BROCH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHOCK

This game didn’t take long and was not as hard on my nerves as the NYT game.

⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 MOLEST
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 FOREST
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HONEST

This game didn’t take long. My second and third guesses seemed like my best guesses. I played them in the order that they occurred to me. Other possible answers may have existed.

This is the first time I have started a game with 4.0.2 in the 122 games I have played. It is the first time I have started a game with 4 green letters. It is the eighth time I have started a game with 4 green or yellow letters but it is the first time that more than two of those letters have been green.

This is my first 0Y since Sep 12. It is my fourth 0Y in the 122 games I have played. The other two 0Y games both happened in August.

🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 REPLICA
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟨🟨🟨 GLAMOUR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 JOURNAL

This game did not take long. My second and third guesses came from my list of start words. Without my list of start words I’m not sure how long this would have taken but I’m sure it would have taken longer than it did.

This is my third 7G this month. The last 7G happened on Nov 11 and it also started with 0.3.4 and I also finished it in 3 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment