Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wordle 529

🟩🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ SUAVE
🟩⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ SOUTH
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️🟨 SPURT
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ STUNK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STUDY

This wasn’t too difficult.

This was just the third time that I started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. The previous time this happened was on Apr 15.

That's it for November. My average score for the month was exactly 4. I had a lower average score in October (3.81) but that was my best month by far. I had two 5G games and three 0Y games this month. The only other month when I had more than one 5G game was in July when I had five of them. This month's tally of 0Y games ties my current record which also happened in July.

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ SUAVE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟨🟨 TAPIR
⬛️🟩🟩🟨🟨 CAIRN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RAINY

Once again the solution mirrors one from the NYT from a few weeks ago, Nov 9 to be precise.

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ COLUMN
⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ FAILED
⬛️🟩🟨🟩🟨⬛️ WEALTH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 JETLAG

This didn’t take long, about 5 minutes.

That's it for November. My average for the month was 3.67, making it my best month so far. I finished two games in 2 guesses. Most of the remaining games I finished in 3 (10) or 4 (14) guesses.

I had two 6G games and two 0Y games this month. It is the third month in a row that I finished with two 6G games. It is the second time that I have finished a month with two 0Y games.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ CONFUSE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ PROUDLY
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WROUGHT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BROUGHT

This didn’t take long, a few minutes at most.

That’s it for November. My average for this month was 3.87 guesses per game. If not for the one game I lost it would be my best best month to date. I finished about 3/4 of the games in 3 (10) or 4 (11) guesses. I also finished 2 games in guesses.

I had four 7G games this month but no 0Y games in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment