Friday, November 4, 2022

Wordle 503

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ FLUID
🟨⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ ORATE
⬛️🟨🟩🟩⬛️ BOOTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PHOTO

That didn’t take long, maybe 5 minutes.

This is the first time I have started a game with 0.0.5 in almost two weeks.

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ REFORM
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟨 JAILER
🟩⬛️🟨🟨🟩⬛️ PUREED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PRESET

This took me about 10 minutes. I spent most of that time figuring out what my fourth guess should be.

Five of the past six games (including this one) started with 0.2.4.

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 GREATLY
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 STEEPLY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STENCHY

That was not fast. I knew that my second guess could not be correct but it was the best I could gone up with and it did help. I didn’t think STENCHY was a word. Spellcheck seems to agree with me. It has the word underlined in red. I only tried it because I was desperate.

Even though I finished this game in 3 guesses I feel very unsatisfied with this game.

I started with 2.1.4 for the first time in a little over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment