Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Wordle 507

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ FIEND
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ GREAT
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟨 WHELP
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPELL

I wanted my first guess to be DALIT but that was unacceptable even though spellcheck is okay with that word. I tried to come up with a word that had another vowel in it for my third guess but I couldn’t think of anything so I went with the first word that came to mind that fit.

Septle, once again, for the second day in a row, had a different word for today’s game. I’m not sure why. I finished it in 5 but I don’t think I’m going to track that.

This is the first time since Oct 2 that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. This ends a streak of 4 games that I started with 1.0.4 and finished in 3 guesses.

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SICKLE
⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩🟩 BRAIDS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 APHIDS

This game took me 10-15 minutes. I spent most of that time trying to figure what my third guess could be.

This is the third day in a row that I finished the game in three guesses, which is the first time that has happened.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ DYNAMIC
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟨 SHOUTER
🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ OUTPOLL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WORKOUT

This one took me a while. I didn’t have trouble coming up with my second guess but my third and fourth guesses not so much. I didn’t notice that my third guess was missing an R until after I tried it.

This is just the fifth time that I have started a game with 0.0.7. I have finished all five of those games in 4 or 5 guesses. Three of those games happened in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment