Sunday, November 6, 2022

Wordle 505

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ ALOUD
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 LOAVE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STALE

That did not take long at all. I didn’t notice until after I finished that I put an O in my second guess by mistake. I meant to include an I.

I started this games with 0.2.3 which I haven’t done in over 2 weeks.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ YONDER
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 BELUGA
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TEABAG

This took me about 5-10 minutes. I did not consult my list of start words when looking for my second word.

I started this game with 0.1.5 which is the first time this has happened in almost 2 weeks. It has just been over 2 weeks since the last time I finished a game in something other than 3, 4, or 5 guesses.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 HOLIEST
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ UNWATER
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟩🟩 BANDAGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TEENAGE

This didn’t take too terribly long but it might have been 20 minutes. I overlooked the fact that there wasn’t a T in my third guess. That was not done intentionally.

I started this game with 0.2.5, which happens on average about 18% of the time. Six of the past 13 games have started with 0.2.5 which is more than twice as frequently as the overall average.

No comments:

Post a Comment