Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Wordle 528

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 IMAGE
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 ROUTE
⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩 VENUE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 UNDUE

This was not easy. It took me about 10 minutes to finish this game.

This is the first time in almost 3 weeks that I have started a game with 1.0.4.

🟨🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ IMAGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CLAIM

This was easy and I got lucky. It took me less than a minute.

⬛️🟨🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ FUSION
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟨⬛️ RESULT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CASUAL

This took me about 5 minutes. I spent most of that time figuring out what my third guess could and should be.

This is the first time since Nov 11 that I started a game with 1.1.4 and the first time since Oct 1 that I started a game with 1.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ PROVIDE
⬛️🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟨 AUDITOR
🟨⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 RETURNS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DISTURB

This wasn’t easy. It took me probably 20 minutes, maybe more. I knew that my second and third guesses would not be the correct answer.

This is the third game in a row that I have started with 0.3.4.

This is my fourth 7G game this month and third 7G game during my current streak. This usually happens 7 percent of the time but so far this streak it has happened 16 percent of the time. I don’t expect that to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment