Monday, November 28, 2022

Wordle 527

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ VOCAL
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨 GUIDE
🟨🟩⬛️🟩🟨 DEBIT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TEPID

This took just a few minutes.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ VOCAL
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ GUIDE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ WRIST
🟩🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ SPINY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SKIMP

This took a little longer, maybe 10 minutes.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ SALUTE
🟨🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ DURING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PODIUM

This games took much longer, maybe 20 minutes or more. Most of that time was spent trying to figure out what my third guess could be. I tried all sorts of combinations before it occurred to try something along the lines of my third guess. It was the first and only word that came to mind that fit.

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ LEOPARD
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨🟨 JUNIPER
🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 PREVENT
🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 PRESENT
🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟩 NYMPHET
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ENCRYPT

This took me a while. It was the lack of vowels that puzzled me. My fourth guess belongs in my hall of shame. I was desperate and didn’t examine it before submitting it. I’m just glad I was able to recover from that mistake.

This is the first game it took me 6 guesses to complete in my current streak and ninth one overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment