Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Wordle 521

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 LAYER
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 URITE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PRIME

This didn’t take long but I got very lucky with my third guess. I thought of at least three words that would have fit and I’m pretty sure there were a lot more.

The last time I started a game with 0.2.3 and finished in three guesses happened on Nov 6, a little over two weeks ago.

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨 LAYER
🟨🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ REACH
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟩 SPARE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 BRAKE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 ORATE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 FRAME

GRAVE :(

This didn’t take too long. I’m not sure how I could have done better. There were a lot of possibilities. GRAVE occurred to me as a possible answer when I was selecting my final guess but I decided to go with the first word that came to mind.

This is my first fail since Septle’s five letter game stopped mirroring the NYT. Thankfully it doesn’t affect my streak on either web site.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ FACTOR
🟨🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ UNBIND
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GENIUS

This took a little while. I, once again, overlooked something in my second guess. This time it was the fact that it has two Ns. I spent most of my time figuring out what my third guess should be.

This is the 35th time I have finished game in 3 guesses. This is the eighth time I have started a game with 0.0.6. This is the first time I have started a game with 0.0.6 and finished it in 3 guesses.

⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟨 MAUDLIN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SANDPIT

That went a lot faster than I thought it would. It probably took me 5-10 minutes.

This is the fifth time I finished a game in 2 guesses. This is the third time I started a game with 3.1.3. This is the first time I started a game with 3.1.3 and finished it in 2 guesses. This is the first time I finished games in 2 guesses on consecutive days.

No comments:

Post a Comment