Sunday, November 13, 2022

Wordle 512

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ FREAK
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ TEACH
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 PLATE
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 SUAVE
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 IMAGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 INANE

This was not a fast game. I really wondered if my streak was over. I made the mistake of not trying any other vowels in my second and third guesses and I almost paid the price for that. I considered playing INANE as early as my 4th guess but because it had two Ns I held off until I had tried some other words.

This is the first game in this streak that it took 6 guesses to finish. I average two 6 guess games per month but it has been over 2 months since the last time (Aug 27) it took me 6 guesses to finish a game. This is just the second time that I started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses. The previous time was over 5 months ago, on Jun 1.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ FREAK
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ SHOUT
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 PINCH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HIPPY

This one was fast and worry free.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ GRIMLY
🟨🟩⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ POURED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CORPSE

This probably took me about 15 minutes. Most of that time was spent trying to figure out what my third guess should be.

This ends my streak of games that it took me 4 guesses to finish. It was up to 4. This extends my streak of games that it took me 3 or 4 guesses to finish to 8 games. This is the fourth game of the last eight that started with 0.1.5 but just the second one that I finished in 3 guesses.

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ BROADEN
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ HISTORY
🟩🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ FLUMMOX
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ FORMULA
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FORKFUL

My second guess came from my list of start words. My third guess didn’t have an R which was an oversight on my part. I knew my fourth guess couldn’t be the correct answer but I couldn’t come up with anything else. I wasn’t expecting my fifth guess to be an acceptable one but I tried it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment