Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Wordle 508

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ BOUND
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RAINY

I was looking for a word for my second guess that also had an E but I couldn’t find one so I settled for RAINY.

This my 50th game in my current streak. This is my first game in this streak that I finished in 2 guesses. It is also the first game this streak that I did not finish in 3, 4, or 5 guesses. The last time I finished a game in 2 guesses was a little over 2 months ago on Sep 3. It is the first time I started a game with 1.0.4 and finished in 2 guesses and the first time I only had one letter (yellow or green) correct on my first guess and finished in 2 guesses. It is my sixth time overall finishing a game in 2 guesses. All six of those games have started differently.

This is my first 0Y this month. I have now had at least one 0Y in every month starting from April through November. It is my fourth 0Y this streak and my 15th one overall. It is the second time I have finished a game in 2 guesses without any yellow letters.

This is currently my second longest streak. My average score this streak is 3.76 which is lower than for any previous streaks. So far I have finished every game this streak in 2 (1), 3 (20), 4 (19), or 5 (10) guesses. The number of 3 guess games is nearing the number I had in my longest (95) streak when I had 24 such games. I have had three 5G games and four 0Y games during my current streak but I have yet to have a game that is both a 0Y and a 5G in my current streak.

🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ BOUND
🟩⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 BLAME
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟨 BREAK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BAKER

Here’s my game from Septle which for the third consecutive day is different than Wordle. I’m not really tracking these games but I liked how this one turned out so here it is. I don’t recall ever having all the letters on my next to last guess but not in the right order but it may have happened before.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ GROUND
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 UNLIKE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ UNSEAM
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 UNSEAT

This took less than 5 minutes.

Just over 26% of my games have started with 0.2.4. I have started more games with 0.2.4 than any other combination of green, yellow, and black.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ HANDFUL
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟩⬛️ UMPIRES
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟨🟩⬛️ GROUTER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GOURMET

I spent less than 10 minutes playing this game. I unintentionally chose a word that was missing an M for my third guess.

This is the twelfth time I have started a game with 0.1.6 but it has been almost 2 months since I finished a game that started with 0.1.6 in 4 guesses. The last time I finished a game in 4 guesses that started with 0.1.6 was on Sep 16.

I have finished 87 percent of the past 15 games in 3 or 4 guesses. That is a little better than my overall average which is 72 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment