Friday, November 25, 2022

Wordle 524

11/25/22 - 524

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ OUNCE
🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ CHAIR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ITCHY

This didn’t take long.

This is the third game in a row that started with 0.1.4. Four of the last five games have started with 0.1.4 and I have finished four of the last five games in 3 guesses.

This is my second 5G game this month, fourth one during my current streak, and 13th one overall. This is just the second time I have had more than one 5G game in a month and just the second time I have had more than one 5G game in a streak.

Three of the four 5G games during my current streak and both of the games during this month started with 0.1.4. Prior to this streak none of the 5G started with 0.1.4.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 OUNCE
🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 CHIME
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CRAVE

This didn’t take long.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 RAVINE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PONDER

I got very lucky with this one. I was trying to find a word, for my second guess, that had both of the vowels that were not in my first guess. After a few minutes I abandoned that route and the first word that occurred to me that fit was PONDER.

This is the first time this month and third time overall that I have finished a game in 2 guesses. All three of those games have have begun differently. Both of the previous games that I finished in two guesses had at least one green letter on my first guess.

This is my second 5G game this month and seventh one overall. This is the first 5G game that I finished in 2 guesses. I finished four of the seven 5G games in 4 guesses.

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟨 PANTHER
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛️ HARSHLY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MARSHAL

This game did not take long. I didn’t consult my list of start words.

I started this game with 2.1.4 which happens on average once every 20 games. The last time it happened was on Nov 4 and I also finished that game in 3 guesses. All but one of the six games that I have played that started with 2.1.4 have been finished in 3 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment