Friday, November 18, 2022

Wordle 517

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ AXIOM
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ UNFED
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ CRYPT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GLYPH

This didn’t take too long, maybe 5-10 minutes, but it definitely had me scratching my head.

This is just the third time since I started playing that the answer has not included any vowels. It has been almost four months since that last happened. The first time this happened the word was NYMPH (03/27/22) and the second time it was TRYST (07/22/22).

This is the second time since I started playing that I didn’t get any green or yellow letters on my first or second guess. The first time that happened was on May 25 which was also the first time that I got a 5G and a 0Y in the same game. The only other time that happened was one and only time I got the answer on the first guess.

This my third 0Y this month which ties my record that was set in July. I also reached this mark in October. This is my sixth 0Y this streak which ties my record that was set during my longest streak.

This is the third time in the last five games that I have started a game with 0.0.5 which usually happens about 12 percent of the time.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ AXIOM
⬛️🟩🟩🟨⬛️ SAUTE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 FAULT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 VAULT

This didn’t take long, about as long as the NYT game. It isn’t as statistically interesting as that game.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ DONKEY
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟨 CEDARS
🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 SADDLE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ADVISE

This did not take long.

This is the third game of the past five that started with 0.2.4 even though the average is more like one in four.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ VAULTED
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ COMPELS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 INKWELL

This took me a little while. I looked at my list of start words but I could not find anything that fit for my second guess.

This is the third consecutive day without a single green letter in my first guesses. That is the first time that has happened three days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment