Monday, November 14, 2022

Wordle 513

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ BONUS
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 FAIRE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 CACHE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MAPLE

This didn’t take very long.

This is the second 0Y this month. I have had 16 in the past 8 months which means that I am averaging 2 per month although I don’t always get exactly that many per month.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 BONUS
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 RAISE
🟩🟨🟩🟨⬛️ SLEPT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPELL

I thought about playing SPELL as my third guess but I wanted to try a word that didn’t have any letters repeated. SPELL was the correct answer on Nov 8 in the NYT puzzle, which is another reason why I hesitated playing it as my third guess.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ WALRUS
🟨🟩⬛️🟨🟩⬛️ RUINED
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 NUMBER
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PUNTER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HUNTER

This didn’t take long. I almost had it in 4.

My streak of games that I finished in 3 or 4 guesses is no more. My average for the month, as I approach the halfway point, is lower than all previous months.

🟩🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ PROBLEM
🟩🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ PLEADING
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟩 PAUSERS
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 PARRELS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PARCELS

This game didn’t take too terribly long, maybe 15 minutes. Spellcheck doesn’t like my third or fourth guesses.

This is just the fifth time I have started a game with 1.3.3 and the first time I have started a game with 1.3.3 and finished it in 5 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment