Saturday, November 5, 2022

Wordle 504

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 GROPE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟨 BREAD
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DREAM

This didn’t take long at all. I looked for other possible answers for my third guess but DREAM was the only one I could find.

This is the first time this month that I have started with 1.1.3 which didn’t happen very frequently in the last couple months. It only happened once in September and once in October even though, according to my records, it happens a little more frequently than 10% of the time.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 DEVOUR
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 UNITER
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟩🟩 AMUSER
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 HUMMER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 JUMPER

This game didn’t last long. Maybe I should have looked for a word that didn’t have a double letter for my fourth guess but I’m not sure that I would have finished it any faster if I had.

I usually (8/11) finish games that start with with 1.1.4 in 3 or 4 guesses. This is the first time I have finished a game that started with 1.1.4 in 5 guesses.

This is the second game this month that I started with one green letter. It took me 5 guesses to finish both of those games.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ CLUSTER
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 HONESTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MAJESTY

That didn’t take too long, maybe 10 minutes. I spent most of that time looking for my second guess. I tried to come up with one without consulting my list of start words but in the end I did and that’s where I found my second guess.

This is the second time I have started a game with 0.3.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. The previous time was over 3 months ago, on Jul 29. Usually (10/17) if I start a game with 0.3.4 it takes me 4 guesses to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment