Sunday, November 27, 2022

Wordle 526

🟨🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ PAGER
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ VAPID
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ CAPUT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HAPPY

This game took about 10 minutes. Placing a double P in this word didn’t occur to me until after my third guess.

⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ PAGER
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 HALVE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 VALVE

This game only took me a couple minutes. I also considered playing SALVE as my third guess but I thought of VALVE first so that’s what I went with.

🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ RELISH
🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟨 OCULAR
🟩⬛️🟨🟨🟩🟩 FLORAL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FORMAL

This took me a while. I tried to come up with a second guess without consulting my list of start words but after coming up blank I looked at my list. There was just one word on the list that fit and had more than one vowel in it.

I started this game with 0.2.4, which happens 27 percent of the time. I finished this game in 4 guesses, which happens 39 percent of the time. Both happen more frequently than any other start or finish.

This is my 125th game. My overall average score is 4.02. I have yet to complete a game with my first guess or lose a game. I have completed 90 percent of the games I have played in 3, 4, or 5 guesses.

🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ REWOUND
🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ OUTSTAY
🟨⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟨 SPOUTER
🟩🟨🟩🟨🟨🟨⬛️ TRUSTOR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TOURIST

This game took me forever, or at least that’s the way it felt. I had six letters after two guesses! I didn’t notice that I forgot to put an R in my second guess until after I played it. I knowingly put an E in my third guess. Spellcheck doesn’t seem to like TRUSTOR but I’m good with that word. I actually tried to come up with a word that started with TOUR (while I was working on my third or fourth guess) and somehow overlooked TOURIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment