Thursday, November 17, 2022

Wordle 516

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 ACTOR
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟩 URITE
🟩🟨🟨⬛️🟩 TERSE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 THERE

I didn’t realize that my second guess was a word. I was just looking for a word that used the three remaining vowels that I had not tried yet.

This is the fifth time in the last eight games that I have started with 0.2.3 which is considerably more frequently than the average of 20 percent.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ ACTOR
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ JUICE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GULCH

This didn’t take long at all.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 MANURE
⬛️🟩🟨🟨🟨⬛️ BREACH
🟨🟩🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ CRAVES
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TRACED

This didn’t take long.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.3.3 even though this happens an average of four times per month.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 BLISTER
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ REWOUND
🟩🟩🟩🟨🟩🟨⬛️ REPEALS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 REPLACE

I unintentionally forgot to include an L in my second guess. I intentionally included an S in my third guess. It turned out to be a good move.

This is the first time I started a game with 0.3.4 in almost two weeks. I start games with 0.3.4 usually 4 or 5 times per month. This is the third time this month that I have done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment