Saturday, November 12, 2022

Wordle 511

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ COULD
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 ALIKE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟨 EASEL
🟨🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ LAXER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 VALET

This one didn’t take long but it got me a bit nervous. It isn’t often that I try one letter in every position before I get it in the right one. I didn’t think LAXER was a word. It didn’t take long for me to go from my fourth guess to VALET but I held off on entering it for a minute or two for fear that I was overlooking other possibilities.

🟨🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ COULD
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ VOICE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 ROACH
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 BOTCH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 POOCH

Here’s the other game. I got a little nervous before my fifth guess. I realized that there were at least 2 other possibilities (HOOCH, MOOCH) that ended with OOCH but I chose to go with the first one that occurred to me.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ CRUSTY
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 MAILER
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 HANGER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BADGER

This didn’t take very long, not more than 10 minutes.

This makes 7 consecutive days that I have finished the game in 3 or 4 guesses, which is a new record for me.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ COMPARE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟨🟩 FUSIONS
🟨🟩🟩⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 DINGOES
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WINDOWS

I’m not too crazy about my second and third guesses but they got the job done.

The last time I started a game with 0.1.6 and finished it in 4 guesses was the last game of my previous streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment