Saturday, October 29, 2022

Wordle 497

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ AMINO
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ FRUIT
⬛️🟩🟨🟨⬛️ WIELD
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 PIXEL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LIBEL

This took me 15-20 minutes. I don’t think I wasted any guesses it just took me a while to get to the right answer. I spent a few minutes trying to find other possible answers, after I saw that the answer might be LIBEL.

I started with 0.1.4 for the fifth time in the last 7 games.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ IMPUTE
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟩🟨 BLOATS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TOASTY

Did this game take me a long time to finish? Yes and no. I started early in the morning but didn’t finish it until mid afternoon. I was doing other stuff for most of that time. I spent considerably more time figuring out what my third guess should be than I did with either of my preceding guesses.

My overall average has fallen to its lowest level in just over 1 month. The last time my average was 4.09 was on Sep 28.

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 GLAMOUR
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ PARTIED
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ ARCHERS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FREEWAY

This one took me a while but mostly it was my fourth guess that took me so long. I considered trying a couple words that I knew weren’t the right answer before I finally found FREEWAY.

This is third game in the past seven days that has started with 0.2.5, and the second game in the past seven days that I finished in 4 guesses. Both games that I finished 4 guesses also began with 0.2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment