Monday, October 17, 2022

Wordle 485

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 PURSE
⬛️🟨🟨🟨🟨 ONSET
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STEIN

This one took maybe 10 minutes. Most of that time was spent trying to decide what my second guess should be.

My first 5G this month and second for one this streak. My average score for the month now stands at exactly 4 and for the streak it is just a hair under that.

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ REMAIN
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 LOUVER
⬛️🟨🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ BREEZY
⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟩🟨 SPHERE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EXPERT

This game only took about 5 minutes but I don’t feel like an EXPERT because it took me 5 guesses to get to the correct answer.

Today’s game makes 5 in a row without a green tile in my first guess. I have equaled that count once before but my record is 6. The current record setting streak happened from Aug 31 to Sep 5.

⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ FEINTED
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ BEANERY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BEANBAG

It didn’t take me long to come up with my second guess but it probably took me 15-20 minutes to come up with my third one.

This was first 0Y this month and second one overall. The first one happened on Sep 21. I also started the game on Sep 21 with 2.0.5 and finished it in 3 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment