Saturday, October 22, 2022

Wordle 490

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ COUGH
🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 IDEAL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPIEL

That was fast. Sometimes it is easier picking a second word when you don’t get anything with the first one. This was one of those days. I wasn’t sure if I was spelling SPIEL correctly. I thought maybe it began with SHP.

Almost one-third of the time (8/27) that I start with 0.0.5 I finish the game in 3 guesses. I have yet to start a game with 0.0.5 and lose.

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ FAULTY
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ TOURED
🟩⬛️🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ SKUNKS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SQUINT

This was not fast. My third guess was not a good one. It should have included a T. It took me a while before I considered that the answer might end with NT but once I did it didn’t take long before I figured out the answer.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ PAUCITY
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨🟩⬛️ SHOWERS
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LOWBORN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 NEWBORN

This was not a fast game. I had my doubts about trying SHOWERS because it began and ended with an S but it did get me 4 letters. It took me a while to come up with my third guess which I knew couldn’t be the right answer because it was missing an E. I had my doubts about trying it but I had trouble finding anything else to play.

This was just my fourth 0.0.7 in almost 3 months of playing this game but three of them have occurred within the past two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment