Friday, October 14, 2022

Wordle 482

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ PURGE
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 RADIO
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ BROTH
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ SWORN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FLOOR

That was a little nerve wracking even though it probably only took me 5 to 10 minutes. I only had two letters figured out until my final guess. Plus I had to try the R in all the different positions until I finally got it right.

I don’t know if I’ve ever had that many yellow tiles and they were all the same letter.

This is the third game in a row that it has taken me 5 guesses to get the right answer. It is the fifth time time in the last six games that it has taken me 5 guesses. It is the sixth time this month and seventh time in my current streak that it has taken me 5 guesses.

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨 DISMAY
🟩⬛️🟨🟩🟨🟩 RELAYS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ROYALS

This didn’t take anytime at all. I could have been luckier but it hardly took me anytime at all to come up with my second and third guesses.

If you just look at the green it kind of looks like a crown. :-)

Roughly half of the time (6/13) I have started with 0.3.3 it has taken me 3 guesses to finish the game. Roughly a quarter of the time (6/23) it has taken me 3 guesses to finish the game it has started with 0.3.3.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 FACULTY
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ DISMAYS
🟩⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ SPRAYER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SOYBEAN

This wasn’t a piece of cake but it didn’t take me too terribly long, maybe 15 minutes.

This is just the second time (in 82 games) that I have started with 0.2.5 and that it has taken me 4 guesses to finish the game. The previous time was on Aug 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment