Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Wordle 479

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ PRIDE
🟨🟩🟨🟨⬛️ DAILY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 VALID

That was fast. VALID is on my list of start words but I haven’t looked back to figure out when I played it.

My current streak has reached 21 which ties 2 previous streaks (Feb 23-Mar 15, Aug 16-Sep 5) and makes it my 3rd longest streak. I have a ways to go to tie my second longest streak (42) and even further to go to tie my longest streak (95). Will I make it to either of those milestones? Who knows.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ DIVEST
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 AUGERS
⬛️🟨🟨🟩🟩🟩 COWERS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 OWNERS

This one didn’t take very long. I thought about making COWERS my second guess but I wanted a word with more vowels so I didn’t.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ GLORIFY
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨 SAUNTER
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟩🟩🟩 BATHERS
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 TACKERS
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 TAMPERS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TASTERS

This took a little longer and a few more guesses than I hoped it would. I think all my guesses were solid ones but it just took me a few more than I wanted to get to the right answer because it took me a little while to figure out that there were two letters that appeared twice in the right answer.

I haven’t had much luck with my starting words lately. Three of the last four games started with 0.1.6 and the other with 0.0.7.

This is the eleventh time I have started with 0.1.6 and the fourth time I have finished the game in six guesses but it’s the first time that both those things have happened in the same game.

No comments:

Post a Comment