Saturday, October 15, 2022

Wordle 483

🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ CRIME
🟩⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 COUTH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CATCH

CRIME does pay!

I considered making COUCH for my second guess but then I thought of COUTH. Playing COUCH would not only have been a very risky play but as it turns out would not have been good risk to take. I think CATCH was the only possible answer after trying COUTH.

I’m 25 games into my current streak. My average score for this streak is exactly 4. The distribution of scores is symmetrical: (3x7) + (4x11) + (5x7) / 25 = 4. It has been exactly one week since my last 4 and today was the first time in almost two weeks (13 days) since I last started with 1.0.4. All but two of the 5s in this streak happened in the last seven days.

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ DOMAIN
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ MISTER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BLIMEY

I thought about playing BLIMEY for about 5 minutes before I finally tried it. It just seemed too out there to be the answer. I finally played it when I couldn’t come up with anything else that fit. I didn’t look at my list of start words to see if there was anything else that fit for my second or third guesses.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ WHISKEY
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟨 JOURNAL
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ ROWBOAT
⬛️🟨🟨🟩🟩🟩🟩 CARLOAD
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ARMLOAD

My second guess came from my list of start words. It was the only one on the list that fit. I knew my third guess wasn’t the right answer but I didn’t know what else to try and it did help.

This is just the third time in 83 games that I have opened with 0.0.7 but it is the second time it has happened in less than a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment