Friday, October 28, 2022

Wordle 496

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ UNTIL
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 ANODE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SNEAK

This wasn’t too hard and didn’t take more than 10 minutes.

This is the fifth consecutive game that I have finished in 3 or 4 guesses. My current record is 9 consecutive games. All 5 games during this streak that I have started with 1.0.4 have been completed in 3 or 4 guesses.

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ SQUARE
🟨⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟨 ABRUPT
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ TRAUMA
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ RATION
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GUITAR

This took me a while. My second guess came from my list of start words. I should have known that my third guess could not be the answer. I knew that my fourth guess was not the answer but I tried in anyway.

This is the first time I have started with 0.3.3 and finished the game in 5 guesses. This my second 6G this month, the third consecutive month that I have at least one 6G, and overall my fifth 6G.

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟨 CLIMATE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ MARBLED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MARBLES

My second guess came from my list of start words.

It isn’t unusual for me to start with 0.4.3 and finish the game in 3 guesses. The same is true if I start the game with 0.2.5 but oddly enough it is not the case when I start the game with 0.3.4.

No comments:

Post a Comment