Saturday, October 1, 2022

Wordle 469

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ BREAK
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 TAUPE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟩 SHALE
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️🟩 CLAME
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LEAVE

I was thinking of shifting the EA combination one space over to the left for my second guess but then changed my mind. I didn’t have a word in mind for the second guess, that would have kept them together, but it looks like I might have finished the game in fewer guesses if I had.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 RAPIER
🟩⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟩 ARMOUR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 AUTHOR

This was a fast game. I wasn’t sure that ARMOUR was an acceptable word but I tried it anyway.

⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩🟩🟨 NIMBLER
🟨⬛️🟨🟩🟩🟩⬛️ MARBLED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PROBLEM

This was also a fast game. I think my second guess was a good one it just wasn’t the right word.

This is just the third time in 69 games that I’ve gotten 3 green tiles on the first guess. I’ve never gotten more than 3 on the first guess.

This is just the second time in 69 games that I’ve gotten a combination of 5 tiles that were either yellow or green on the first guess. I’ve never gotten more than that on the first guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment