Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Wordle 493

⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ ROUGH
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ CONGA
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FOGGY

This didn’t take long but I think I got lucky. I checked my list of start words when I was deciding what my second guess should be but there was nothing that fit. There were a few other possibilities after my second guess. I played the first one that came to mind.

This is my second 2.0.3 this month and this streak. I finished both games in 3 guesses. This is my third 0Y this month and this streak.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ IMPORT
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨 UNDEAR
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ SHARDS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DARKLY

This didn’t take too long, maybe 10 minutes. I wasn’t sure if UNDEAR is a word but I guess it is.

This is my third consecutive game that began with 0.1.5 but it is the only one of three that I finished in 4 guesses. This is my first 6G of the month and fourth one overall. My previous one was on Sep 26. I now have at least one 6G in three consecutive months.

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ FLANKER
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 JONQUIL
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 LISTING
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 LIPPING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LIMPING

This took probably 10-15 minutes. Maybe I could have had it in 4 but I didn’t think of LIMPING until after my 4th guess.

Half of the time (7/14) that I start with 0.2.5 I finish in 3 guesses. It has been a while since I started with 0.2.5 and finished the game in 5 guesses. The previous time was on Sep 8. My average score continues to rise. It was 3.88 at the beginning of the month it is currently at 4 exactly. My average score for the month is 4.32.

No comments:

Post a Comment