Friday, October 21, 2022

Wordle 489

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ INGOT
🟩🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ GOURD
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 GROPE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GROVE

This was not too tricky. It took me about 5-7 minutes.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ DYNAMO
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟩 JUICED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WILTED

I think that went even faster than the first game. I guessed that the second letter had to be I after my second guess but the first, third, and fourth letters in my third guess were shots in the dark. I’m sure there were all sorts of possible answers at that point.

All but 2 of the 17 times I have started with 0.1.5 I have finished in either 4 or 5 guesses. This is the first time in 88 games that I have started with 0.1.5 and finished the game in 3 guesses.

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 CHAPTER
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟨🟨 READING
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RANGERS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DANGERS

I should have finished this one in three guesses and it should have been a 7G but I moved a little too fast for my own good. If I had been a little more careful with my third guess then I would have noticed it was missing a D.

Two-thirds of the time (10/15) that I start with 0.3.4 I finish the game in 4 guesses. This could have been one of those rare instances when I start with 0.3.4 and finish in 3 guesses. That has only happened 1 time.

No comments:

Post a Comment