Sunday, October 9, 2022

Wordle 477

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 VALID
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ DOUSE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 MOODY
🟨🟩⬛️🟩🟩 WORDY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HOWDY

This took more guesses than I wanted. I almost tried HOODY as my fourth guess which probably would have also worked out.

My averages for the month and my current streak are both at 3.89 even though my current streak started 10 days earlier.

This was my first 0.1.4 in over a week. I will be pleasantly surprised if it is over a week until my next one.

⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ LEGACY
🟨⬛️🟨🟩🟨🟩 CREASE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ESCAPE

I was thinking of Cobra Kai when I picked my second guess. The word just jumped out at me when I considered the possibilities. In theory I’m not sure it was a good guess but it worked out.

My last 1.2.3 was exactly one week ago but prior to that my previous one was over three weeks ago. This was my 8th 1.2.3 overall.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ HISTORY
🟨🟨⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 LAUNDER
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 FLANKER
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 PLANNER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CLANGER

My second guess came from my list of start words. There was one other word would have also worked but I picked this one because it ended with ER. It looks like it was the right call.

This is the second consecutive day that I started with 0.1.6. That is the first time that has happened on consecutive days. This is just the second time that it has taken me 5 guesses to get the right answer on two consecutive days.

No comments:

Post a Comment