Sunday, October 23, 2022

Wordle 491

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ UNITE
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ AMOUR
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 DUMMY
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 YUMMY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MUMMY

My second guess came from my list of start words. It was one of two words that fit. I think I got lucky that I found the U and the M early on. I didn’t get so lucky with guessing the first letter in the word. I thought about trying YUMMY as my third guess but MUMMY didn’t occur to me until after my fourth guess.

This is my first 5 since Oct 14 and ends my 8-game run of games that I finished in 3 or 4 guesses. My average number of guesses for the month and the current streak both stand at exactly 3.91.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ EXODUS
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ EATING
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟨🟨 CALMER
⬛️🟩🟨🟨🟩⬛️ BARELY
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 RAZZLE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RAFFLE

This took more guesses than I wanted it to but it didn’t take very long. Maybe I could have had it in 5 but RAFFLE didn’t occur to me until after my fifth guess.

This is the 18th time I have started with 0.1.5 and the 8th time it has taken me 6 guesses to finish the bug it’s the first time that both those things have happened in the same game.

⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ BOWLINE
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟨🟩⬛️ PORTALS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ROYALLY

I tried using my list of start words after my first guess but there was nothing on the list that fit.

This is the third time I have started with 1.1.5 and finished the game in three guesses. The previous time was on Aug 23, exactly two months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment