Monday, October 24, 2022

Wordle 492

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ DIVAN
🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 ABOUT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FAULT

This game only took a few minutes.

This is the first time since Sep 30 that I have started with 0.1.4 and finished in 3 guesses. This is my 10th three this month and 12th one this streak. The monthly total is a new record and there is still several days left in the month. The total for the streak ties my second highest for a streak. The other streak in which I had 12 threes lasted 42 games and ran from Mar 17 to Apr 27. So far my current streak has lasted 34 games.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 ACTION
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ PRUNES
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PRUNED

So close on my second guess. I almost had it in 2. *sigh*

This is just the second time in 91 games that I have started with 0.1.5 and finished in 3 guesses. The other time was three days ago.

🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ SWINGER
🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟩⬛️ IMPUTED
🟩🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 PITCHES
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 POTTIES
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 POTSIES
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 POTPIES

I didn’t think my 5th guess was really a word. Spellcheck seems to agree with me but the game let me play it.

This is the first time I have started with 1.2.4 and finished the game in 6 guesses. The last time I started with 1.2.4 I finished the game in 2 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment