Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Wordle 473


⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ PARTY
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟨 CAROM
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MARSH

Very fast. I got lucky with this game. I didn’t have to think about it too much. I made sure the second word had a second vowel although even though it proved to be unnecessary.

This was just my fifth 2.0.3 in the past 210 games. My fourth one happened almost 3 months ago on Jul 14.

225 games in here are my official stats





⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨 CLIENT
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 STRAIN
⬛️🟩🟨🟨🟨🟩 POINTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 NOTIFY

I picked my second guess from the list of start words I have used in the past. It was the only word on the list that fit. It took me a while to come up with my third guess but my fourth one didn’t take very long.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟩⬛️ ANCIENT
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟨 BOWLINE
🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 SIPPING
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 SEEMING
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 SENSING
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 SERVING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SERGING

This one took more guesses than usual. It didn’t go super fast but considering how many guesses it took it wasn’t all that long a game.

This was just the second time in the past 73 games that it took me 7 guesses to finish the game. The other time happened a little over 2 weeks ago on Sep 18.

This is the first time I’ve had 30 or more green tiles in a game. The correct answer ended with ING in both of those games. I’ve only had 20 to 29 green tiles 4 times. Three of those games took me 5 guesses and the other one one took 7 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment