Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Wordle 487

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ DOUGH
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ UNITE
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 QUICK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 QUIRK

That was QUICK, even though it wasn’t. I didn’t spend much time at all thinking about what to play next.

🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 SHIVER
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️🟨🟨 SPROUT
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ STRUTS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STRUNG

That didn’t take very long, maybe 5 minutes. STRUTS might not have been the best third guess considering that it had two letters repeated.

I finally got a green tile on my first guess after six days without doing so.

⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ JANITOR
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 SEALING
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 PEAKING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MEANING

This only took me about 5 minutes. I was a bit nervous after my first guess because it seemed like there were a ton of possibilities. I felt better after my second guess but it also seemed like there might be several possible answers. I think I probably got lucky and that there were more possible answers that I might have guessed before I found the right answer.

This is the third time in the past four days that I started with 0.3.4 but it is the only one of those three games that I finished in 4 guesses. The other two games are the outliers because if I begin with 0.3.4 then I usually (9/14) finish the game in 4 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment