Sunday, October 16, 2022

Wordle 484

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 CURSE
🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 AISLE
🟩⬛️🟩🟨🟩 SHAPE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPADE

This one was fairly quick and easy.

I opened with 1.1.3 for the first time this streak. The last time I opened with 1.1.3 was almost a month ago, near the end of the prior streak.

I finished the game in 4 which happens roughly half the time (13/25) when I score a 1.1.3 with my first guess.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ RETAIN
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 COUGHS
🟨🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 BLUFFS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PLUMBS

This one didn’t take long. I probably spent most of the time picking my second guess. Maybe I could have come up with a better word for my third guess, one that didn’t have a double letter in it, but it did help.

This is my first 0.0.6 on my first guess this month. I have almost always (6/7) finished in 4 when I score 0.0.6 with my first word.

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ FAINTED
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 ENVYING
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 KEEPING
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WEEPING
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BEEPING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SEEPING

I wasn’t sure about my second or third guesses but they both seem to have paid off. Both had a letter repeated but both turned out to be good guesses. I considered all three words that were my fourth, fifth, and six guesses before I made my fourth guess. I decided to try them in the order that they occurred to me.

This the first time that I have started with 0.3.4 and that it took me 6 guesses to finish the game. It is also the first time that it took me 6 guesses when my first guess included 3 of the letters that were in the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment