Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Wordle 494

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ DAILY
🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ LOUSE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 CLOUT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FLOUT

That was fast. Almost had it in 3. 

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 RATION
🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ NEURAL
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ BRANDS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BRANCH

My second guess came from my list of start words. It was the only one on the list that fit. I spent most of my time combing through the list looking for a word for my second guess. The third and fourth guesses came to me fairly quickly.

Exactly half the time (7/14) that I have started with 0.3.3 I have finished in 4 guesses.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ PURLOIN
⬛️🟩🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 BITCHED
🟨🟩🟨🟨⬛️🟨🟩 DIALECT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WILDCAT

That was not fast but it probably didn’t take me more than 20 minutes. I forgot to make sure there was an L in my second guess. I knew my third guess couldn’t be the correct answer but I decided to try it anyway.

It isn’t unusual for me to begin with 0.2.5 but this is just the second time that it has happened on two consecutive days. The previous time was in late Aug.

No comments:

Post a Comment