Sunday, October 2, 2022

Wordle 470

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 PROBE
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 SAUCE
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 WHILE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TWINE

That was fast and easy. I was a little surprised when the color scheme of the second line was identical to the first one.

⬛️🟩🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 MOTIVE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ POUTER
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 HOSTED
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BOATED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 COATED

I wish this had taken fewer than 5 guesses but I think that all of my guesses were solid. I just didn’t get as lucky with them as I would have preferred.

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ ASTRIDE
⬛️🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️ CLASSIC
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 MISSALS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 VISUALS

This one was not quick. It took me a while to go from my first guess to my second and from my second to my third. Third to fourth didn’t take long. I got lucky to some degree with this one. CLASSIC could have been a disastrous guess. I could have guessed SIGNALS as my third guess but that didn’t occur to me until after the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment