Thursday, October 6, 2022

Wordle 474

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ DIVER
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 GUANO
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ CHOMP
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SLOTH

I went back to my word list when I saw that there were no green or yellow tiles in my first guess. There was just one word on the list that fit the criteria, so I played that. I don’t know if my fourth guess was the only possible answer at that point but it seemed like a solid guess.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 ONSIDE
🟩⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 GAUCHE
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 GUZZLE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GURGLE

Maybe I could have finished this game in three guesses but GURGLE didn’t occur to me until after my third guess.

🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩 SOLDIER
🟩⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟩🟩 SWINGER
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 SNICKER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SNIPPER

This didn’t take very long, maybe 10 minutes. I thought about trying SNIFFER instead of SNIPPER. It would have been a solid guess but I’m glad I didn’t.

This is just my second 3.1.3 on my opening guess. My first one was on my very first game.

No comments:

Post a Comment