Friday, December 23, 2022

Wordle 552

⬛️šŸŸ©⬛️šŸŸ©⬛️ SOUTH
⬛️šŸŸ©⬛️šŸŸ©⬛️ MOITY
⬛️šŸŸ©šŸŸØšŸŸ©⬛️ COATE
⬛️šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© TORTA
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© AORTA

This game took me almost 10 minutes to finish. I’m very happy I got this one. It was not easy. I didn’t think it would start with a vowel until after my fourth guess.

This is just the eighth game out of more than 300 games I have started with 2.0.3 but the previous time was on Dec 18. This is just the second time I have started with 2.0.3 and finished in 5 guesses. The previous time this happened was on Jul 4.

⬛️šŸŸ©⬛️⬛️⬛️ SOUTH
⬛️šŸŸ©⬛️šŸŸØšŸŸØ MOIRE
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© LOVER

This game only took me about a minute to finish.

This is the first time I have started with 1.0.4 and finished in 3 guesses.

šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© SOCKET

Again.

⬛️⬛️šŸŸØ⬛️⬛️⬛️šŸŸØ BLEMISH
⬛️šŸŸØ⬛️⬛️šŸŸØšŸŸ©šŸŸ© CHEATER
šŸŸØ⬛️šŸŸØ⬛️šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© TOUGHER
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© FURTHER

This game took me at least 20 minutes to finish. I overlooked the fact that the first E in my second guess was in the same spot as it was in my first guess.

It has now been 2 weeks since I finished a game in anything other than 2, 3, or 4 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment