Monday, December 12, 2022

Wordle 541

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ BEAST
🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ AUDIO
🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 ARRAY
🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 AFFLY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 APPLY

This took me a little while. Most of that time was spent on my last two guesses. I feel a bit silly because at first I was mispronouncing the answer and didn’t recognize the word.

The last time I started with 0.1.4 and finished in 5 guesses was exactly one month ago on Nov 12.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ BEAST
🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 COUGH
🟨🟩⬛️🟩🟩 LURCH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MULCH

This game probably took me about 5 minutes.

The last time I started with 0.0.5 and finished in 4 guesses was just over a month ago on Nov 11.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ FAILED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WEEKLY

The only reason I was able to get this in 2 guesses is because I’ve noticed they are repeating solutions from August. If this keeps up then tomorrow’s answer should be POKING.

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 WROUGHT
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟨 MONITOR
🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ TAILORS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 VICTORY

I started to play this game. I went away and when I came back they had reset the game because something must have been wrong with the word. Either way it took me a little while to finish this game.

This is the second time I have started a game with 0.3.4 this month which is more or less the same as my overall average of it happening 17 percent of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment