Saturday, December 24, 2022

Wordle 553

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ CAIRN
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 SLIME
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 POISE

This game only took me a couple minutes to finish.

This streak is now 95 games long which matches or ties my best streak to date. Here’s some side by side comparison of the two streaks.




⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ CAIRN
🟨🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ RAVEL
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 PAYER
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 WAGER
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 MAKER
⬛️🟩🟨🟩🟩 BASER

SAFER :(

This probably took me about 5 minutes to finish. I knew I was in trouble after my third guess. If only my sixth guess had been my fourth guess I might have had a better shot at finishing this game successfully.

This ends another streak. This one was 20 games long and my longest one to date. It is also the third time this month that I have ended a streak. This is the second time I have ended a streak with a game that started with 1.1.3.

This just goes to show how much luck plays into finding the right answer.

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FLAIRS

Again.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 HOSTAGE
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ GRUFFER
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 PECKING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PENDING

This game took about 7 to 8 minutes to finish. My second guess probably should have been a word that ended in ING but that didn’t occur to me until after my second guess.

This is the fourth time in the past seven games that I have started with 0.2.5. All four of those games took me 4 guesses to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment