Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Wordle 535

🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟨 BRAVE
⬛️🟨🟩🟨🟩 REBAR
⬛️🟨🟩🟩🟩 SABER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 AMBER

This didn’t take more than five minutes. I’m satisfied with the outcome even though I had most of the letters on my first guess.

This is just the second time I have started a game with 0.4.1. The previous time happened on Jun 27 and I also finished that game in 4 guesses.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ OUSTED
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 UNWIRE
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟩🟩 MANQUE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 AVENUE

This took me 10-15 minutes. I didn’t think my third guess was a word in English but I tried it anyway. I looked it up after the fact and it looks like it means more or less the same thing in English as it does in French.

Five of the previous six games that I started with 0.2.4 I also finished in 4 guesses. All but four of the 36 games that I have started with 0.2.4 I have finished in 3, 4, or 5 guesses.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 FOUNDER
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 BLOGGER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BROTHER

This game took me about 10-12 minutes. I’m not sure that my second guess was a sound one but it worked.

This is the seventh game that I have started with 2.1.4. Six of those games I have finished in 3 guesses. So far I have yet to finish a game this month or in this streak (which just began yesterday) in anything other than 3 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment