Saturday, December 10, 2022

Wordle 539

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ ORATE
⬛️🟨⬛️🟩⬛️ POUCH
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 FLOCK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 KNOCK

This game took me about 5-10 minutes to finish. The second and third guesses came to mind without much effort. The fourth one took me a little longer to figure out. This isn’t an obscure word but I could see it giving some people trouble.

It’s been nothing but 3, 4, and 5 guess games since Thanksgiving.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ ORATE
🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ UNTIL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STUCK

This game took me about 5 minutes. I spent most of that time trying to figure out what my third guess should be.

This is my first 5G game since I started tracking these games a little over a month ago.

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ DESPOT
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 ROUGED
⬛️🟩🟩🟨🟩🟩 VOICED
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 COILED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 COINED

This game probably took no more than 5 minutes. It wasn’t a tricky game but luck wasn’t always on my side.

The last time I started a game with 0.3.3 I finished it in 2 guesses. The last time I started with 0.3.3 and finished in 5 guesses was a little over six weeks ago on Oct 28.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 NYMPHET
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 FLORIST
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CONTACT

This game took me a while to finish. I had my doubts about starting with a word that had just one vowel but it did include a Y which in my mind made up for the lack of any other vowels. I decided to go with my second guess even though it didn’t include the letter N. I’m not sure what other possibilities there were but I was surprised that my third guess was the correct answer.

I have finished seven of the past nine games in 3 guesses. The other two games I finished in 5 guesses. The last time I finished a game in 4 guesses was on Nov 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment