Friday, December 16, 2022

Wordle 545

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 ACUTE
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 NOISE
🟨🟩🟩⬛️🟩 BROKE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PROBE

This only took me a few minutes to finish.

This is the first time this month, the first time since Nov 29, that I have started a game with 1.0.4. The last time I started a game with 1.0.4 I also finished it in 4 guesses but it is more common (15/35) for me to finish a game that I start with 1.0.4 in 3 guesses than it is for me to finish it in 4 guesses (8/35).

For the first time since Dec 6 the 5-letter game had the same solution as the NYT game.

🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ POUTED
🟨🟨🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ UPPING
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟨 CUPPAS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SUPPLY

This game took me about 5-10 minutes. The answer was not the one I thought it might be. I checked just to be sure and this word has not been the answer since I started playing the game.

The last two times I started a game with 0.2.4 and finished in 4 guesses were the first two games of my current streak, which began on Dec 5.

⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟩⬛️ ANTIQUE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WITHOUT

This game only took me a minute or two to finish.

This is the second time I have finished games in 2 guesses on consecutive games. The last time this happened was on Nov 21 and 22. This is the second time I have started with 1.2.4 and finished in 2 guesses. The last time this happened was on Oct 12.

Hold on! They did it again! They changed the word.

🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 ANTIQUE
⬛️🟩🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️ BEATING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TERRAIN

This one took me considerably longer than the other game.

This means that I didn’t finish in two guesses on consecutive days. Ugh!

This is the second time I have started with 0.5.2. The previous time I started with 0.5.2 I also finished in 3 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment