Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Wordle 557

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ TEACH
🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 MOVIE
🟨🟨🟨🟩⬛️ LIMEY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 IMPEL

This game took me around 15 minutes. Most of that time was spent on my fourth guess. I had an impossible time finding a word that would fit.

This is the ninth time in the past 13 games that I have started with just one green or yellow letter. That usually happens about 45 percent of the time.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ TEACH
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 BOUND
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ POWER
🟩🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ MUFFS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MOUND

This game took me about 5 minutes to finish. I realized after my second guess that there were at least six possible answers. I opted for a tactic that I have not employed before because my only other option was to go through the list of possible answers and hope I get lucky.

This is the second day in a row that I have started with 0.0.5. I don’t think that has ever happened before including in the NYT game.

The 6 and 7 letter games were repeats from months ago that I guessed correctly on the first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment